Crane cabin air conditioners are produced for ambient temperatures up to +90 degree Celsius. They run with R-227EA and R-236FA gases and are generally used in iron and steel factories, aluminum processing plants, and casting factories.
Crane cabin air conditioners are manufactured to cool operator cabins, electrical panels, driver rooms. Our products are manufactured by using R-134, R-227 and R-236 gases.
- Crane Cabin Air Conditioners with R-134 gas are designed for use at ambient temperature up to +60°С.
- Crane Cabin Air Conditioners with R-227 gas are designed for use at ambient temperature up to +70°С.
- Crane Cabin Air Conditioners with R-236 gas are designed for use at ambient temperature up to +90°С.
- Materials such as fans, expansion valves, electrical consumable materials used in production of air conditioners are German origin.
- In the production of evaporators and condensers, the protection power is increased by covering double epoxy primer and epoxy paint.
- Crane Cabin Air Conditioners are manufactured with cooling power ranging from 3 kW to 50 kW.
- Gunes Industrial is specialized in the production of this type of air conditioners.
Gunes Industrial mostly uses R-236 gas in the production of crane air conditioners. Your orders are assembled and delivered within 30 days at the latest. Service of crane air conditioner is 24/7. Old type air conditioner is revised to make it R236 gas compatible.